Commercial Water Filters
High-flow, third-party certified water filtration solutions for commercial spaces.
Systems from Aquasana, Selecto, 3M, Everpure and other leading brands to provide clean, healthy, safe water for all commercial applications such as:
- Drinking water
- Gym showers
- Cafeteria and kitchen water
- Ice machine and café supply water
We work with you to make sure your system takes care of your exact needs and that filtration is appropriate for local water conditions. High sediment, chloramines, well water, high sulfur, excess iron, fluoride reduction, UV-filtration and more. We use the best-of-class proven technologies and materials to get your water the way you want it.
Filtration Requirements for Chinese Water Conditions
1. Filter High Sediment – China’s municipal water levels have high sediment levels so any system used in China must use a pre-filter to extend filter life and allow the main filters to function properly. Not using a pre-filter will typically cut the life the filtration system by more than half.
2. Catalytic Carbon Filtration – Look for filters containing catalytic carbon to efficiently remove chloramine and byproducts. Chloramines (http://www.chloramineinfocenter.net/WhatIsChloramine.htm) are a disinfection chemical used in China instead of or in addition to chlorine. Chloramines are linked to respiratory and skin conditions and as you can see in the link, “In recent studies funded and conducted by the EPA, scientists have discovered many by-products of chloramines that are cytotoxic and genotoxic. These byproducts are mutagens and have the potential to cause cancer and birth defects.” Chloramines also increase the amount of lead released from plumbing. Most filters are unable to break chloramine’s chlorine-ammonia bond and quickly become clogged or ineffective. Catalytic carbon has the additional advantages of better removing lead and trace organics such as the pesticides and herbicides.
3. High Flow Rates – Ordinary filters that reduce flow rates will reduce overall water pressure. If very obvious, only one shower can be used at time without the water pressure dropping. More often, the water temperature is not stable or in some cases the water pressure is reduced so much that “instant-on” hot water heaters will not turn on.
4. Third-party performance certification – Look for reputable third-party certification like NSF, and be careful to check that the certification is for performance, instead of just some of the components within the systems. This is the only way to truly know whether the water filtration actually removes the contaminants advertised, and at a high enough removal rate to be safe.
5. Reputable source – purchase filters from a reliable distributor to avoid dangerous counterfeits.
Featured Product: Aquasana EQ-600C
High-flow system installed at point of entry for full facility water filtration
Proven technology, proven value. 10 year product history reliably providing high-quality filtered water for an extremely low price per liter.
Less expensive than bottled water. Pay less per liter than purchasing bottled water — with more trustworthy water quality.
High performance, low maintenance. Unique design provides reliable strong water flow with minimal pressure loss. No maintenance beyond simple changing of the filter as needed.
Softer, drinkable, water. Softer water feel, reduced mineral deposits on fixtures, and extended life for water heaters and appliances. Expensive, high-maintenance salt-based water softeners replace minerals with salt, leaving the water undrinkable. At a fraction of the cost, the .35 micron post-filter can significantly reduce the mineral content of hard water while improving water quality and removing chlorine-resistant micro-organisms. Completely healthy, drinkable water, retaining an optimal amount of minerals.
Aquasana EQ-600C model uses premium catalytic carbon, required for effectively filtering chloramine. Catalytic carbon is a must for any water filter installed in Beijing, Shanghai, or other cities using chloramines instead of, or in addition to, chlorine. The catalytic carbon can remove both chloramine and chlorine if your city is either currently using chloramine or switches to chloramine in the next 3 to 5 years.
Most filters are unable to break chloramine’s chlorine-ammonia bond and quickly become clogged or ineffective. The EQ-600C is unique in its use of premium catalytic carbon to efficiently remove chloramine and byproducts, lead and trace organics such as pesticides, herbicides and industrial solvents.
Based on our EQ-300 UL Certified Performance, Class 1 Rating Filter Systems SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
ALWAYS ASK FOR PRODUCT CERTIFICATION BEFORE BUYING.
The original EQ-300 Rhino® Whole House Water Filter has completed three years of evaluation by Underwriters Laboratories. The product, the factory and all performance claims are certified by UL under the strictest industry guidelines.
To order, contact us or call 400 000 8320.
FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Mainland China
Beware of companies that claim certified components vs. a certified product.
If the product itself is not certified, you have no way of knowing what you are getting.
NO OTHER PRODUCT OFFERS MORE DOCUMENTATION OF QUALITY
Our base Rhino EQ-300 has a 10-year history of outstanding performance. We greatly increase that performance with a higher capacity pre-filter with doubled flow rate, premium catalytic carbon, and 0.35 micron post filter. This is our toughest system, designed for use with China’s water conditions.
This deluxe, high-capacity system is easily installed in any home and has a 300,000-gallon (1,135 metric ton), 3 to 5-year capacity, the best value of any whole house system!
Comes complete with main filter unit, pre-filter, installation kit, shut-off valve and required hardware. Typical installation takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours by a qualified plumber, and is usually done in your basement, garage, or water closet.
The main filter unit is easily replaced (no plumber needed) every three to five years (EQ-600CR in Product Catalog).
All Rhino Whole House Water Filter purchases come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If for any reason you are not happy with your Rhino Water Filter, call us within 6 months of delivery, and not only will we give you a 100% refund, we will even pay for the return shipping.
Our EQ-300 whole house filter removes 99% of chlorine in your water and is certified by Underwriters Laboratories to NSF standard 42. EQ-600C utilizes Centaur Carbon for reduction of chloramine and even more effective reduction of chlorine and other contaminants.
Product Height: 46″ / 117 cm
Main Tank Diameter: 8″ / 21 cm
Product Weight: 40 lbs / 18 kg
Max Flow Rate: 7 gallons per minute / 26.5 liters per minute
Rated capacity of main filter: 300,000 gallons / 1,135 metric tons